Friday, November 18, 2011

Tonight's the Night!

For the next Friday Night Sew-In that is!


What will I be working on tonight? Well I though about working on some secret projects that I need to finish by the end of next week . . . but then I wouldn't be able to show them to you, and that wouldn't be any fun.  :)  Hmmmmm . . . I do have some crayons left from making those crayon roll-ups for boutique.


Maybe I should work on those. Yes! That's what I'll do! So tonight I will be making more crayon roll-ups. They're fun because they're quick and easy and I get to use some fabrics from my stash that I normally don't get to use.

Are you participating? What will you be working on? I hope you'll join me!

Until next time . . .


2 comments:

Karen said...

I'll be here working on a table topper from the Christmas charm swap fabrics! Can't wait for dinner to be over so I can get started!!!

Gayle said...

Tonight I will be embroidering Christmas tea towels.