What would you choose if you got the chance to choose a "Blogger's Choice Fat Quarter Bundle" for the Fat Quarter Shop? Here's what I would choose . . .
Listed from left to right, top to bottom . . .
1. Aqua Red Aqua Ta Dot by Michael Miller Fabrics
2. Lilac Rose Batiks Seamist Watercolors by Hoffman Fabrics
3. Ruby Cotton Aqua Quirky by Bonnie & Camille for Moda Fabrics
4. Sophie Cream Petal by Chez Moi for Moda Fabrics
5. Sophie Blue Fiesta Houndstooth by Chez Moi for Moda Fabrics
6. Folk Heart Red Simple Flowers and Hearts by Rosalie Quinlan for Lecien Fabrics
7. Flower Sugar White Rose Dots by Lecien Fabrics
8. Aqua Red Cherry Tiny Gingham by Michael Miller Fabrics
9. Primrose Tonga Batiks Pink Scribble Floral by Timeless Treasures Fabrics
10. Sophie Blue Fiesta Leaf by Chez Moi for Moda Fabrics
11. Ruby Cotton Sherbet Sublime by Bonnie & Camille for Moda Fabrics
12. Butterscotch & Roses Frosting rose Acorn Mosaic by Fig Tree Quilts for Moda Fabrics
13. Bella Solids Aqua by Moda Fabrics
14. Bella Solids Betty's Red by Moda Fabrics
15. Bella Solids Bubble Gum by Moda Fabrics
Laura at Quokka Quilts is giving everyone a chance to design your very own Blogger's Choice Fabric Bundle. If you win you will get your choice of 15 fabrics (12 prints and 3 solids) courtesy of Kimberly at the Fat Quarter Shop. How awesome is that?!!! Go to Quokka Quilts for all the details.
What do you think of my choices? Would you purchase this set? Wish me luck! :)
Until next time . . .