Monday, August 20, 2012

My Hermit & Stitch Weekend

Hello!  :)

I had a wonderful, successful Hermit & Stitch Weekend!  :)  On Thursday and Friday I worked on Lizzie Kate's Halloween Mystery Sampler and finished part one.


For the rest of the weekend I worked on part two. I didn't manage to finish it but I'm almost there.


I just need to fill in those leaves at the bottom and then I'll be ready for part three. It won't be released until the end of month or beginning of next month. I can't wait! Then I'll be able to see what the whole thing looks like. Thanks for visiting!  :)

Until next time . . .


12 comments:

Bea said...

Wow, you're moving along beautifully. I have this as well, but I'm no where near this. You had a great stitching weekend.

Karen said...

Totally cute! Gotta love Lizzie Kate!

Mindi said...

Wow! Fantastic progress on the Halloween mystery piece, I haven't even started mine yet.

SewAmy said...

I love seeing what part 3 looks like almost finished. I'm working on it too, but am not that far along. It's been so fun stitching it.

Barb said...

I'm at about the same place you are. Yours looks great. I'm hoping for a great big haunted house in part 3!

Melissa said...

Great job on the Halloween piece! It looks adorable :)

Rebecca said...

Great stitching, have fun on your retreat. Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday.

Sarah Craig said...

It's beautiful, Cherise, and one of my favorite holiday sayings!!

Googy Girl said...

looks great Cherise

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Love it Cherise! I have a stitchery that has that saying. Always want to do it, but have not gotten around to it yet. You do such great work. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
Hugs,
Jann

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Love it Cherise! I have a stitchery that has that saying. Always want to do it, but have not gotten around to it yet. You do such great work. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
Hugs,
Jann

Sara @ My Merry Messy Life said...

Beautiful! I love the poem on it - so cute. Makes me so excited for Halloween. Thanks for sharing at Hookin On Hump Day! http://www.mymerrymessylife.com/2012/08/hookin-on-hump-day-11-link-party-for.html