I had a pretty good Friday Night with Friends this month. I worked on cutting and putting the borders on my Super Mario Quilt.
I managed to get them done. So now I have a finished quilt top. :) Here it is with the borders added . . .
I love the way it looks! :) Thank you so much for everyone who said it was okay to add different size borders. :) The picture doesn't do it justice. The quilt is so big! It's 95" x 82". I did manage to get the binding cut and prepped too. Forgot to take a picture of it though . . . oh well. Now I just need to get the backing ready and get this baby sandwich and quilted.
My Official Mario Quilt Countdown
Blocks to make 12
Blocks completed 12
Blocks remaining 0
Started with 3888
Sashing - DONE! :)
Borders - DONE! :)
Backing - not started
Basting - not started
Quilting - not started
Binding - prepped and ready to go!
Until next time . . .