Sunday, December 9, 2012

My Friday Night with Friends

Hello!  :)

I had a pretty good Friday Night with Friends this month. I worked on cutting and putting the borders on my Super Mario Quilt.


I managed to get them done. So now I have a finished quilt top.  :)  Here it is with the borders added . . . 


I love the way it looks!  :)  Thank you so much for everyone who said it was okay to add different size borders.  :)  The picture doesn't do it justice. The quilt is so big! It's 95" x 82". I did manage to get the binding cut and prepped too. Forgot to take a picture of it though . . . oh well. Now I just need to get the backing ready and get this baby sandwich and quilted.

My Official Mario Quilt Countdown
Blocks to make 12
Blocks completed 12
Blocks remaining 0
~
1-1/2" Squares
Started with 3888
Used 3888
Remaining 0
~
Sashing - DONE!  :)
Borders - DONE!  :)
Backing - not started
Basting - not started
Quilting - not started
Binding - prepped and ready to go!

Until next time . . .