Friday, December 7, 2012

Tonight is Friday Night with Friends

Hello!  :)

Tonight is the monthly "Friday Night with Friends". I just signed up to participate. I kept meaning to all week but kept getting side-tracked per usual. Right now it's 5:45pm here in California so I'd better be getting my Friday night fun started.  :)

I finally made it out and about today and got the fabric I need for the boy's Super Mario Quilt borders.


That's what I'll be working on tonight. I'll be cutting the fabric for the borders and sewing them on. Hopefully at the end of the night I'll have a completed quilt top! Keep your fingers crossed that nothing gets in my way.  ;)  I'm hoping to have time to cut and get the binding ready to go as well since I got the fabric for it too. I'll be back to tomorrow to show you my results. Hope you have something fun planned tonight as well. And for all my friends out there . . . I'm here sewing along with you all!  ;)

Until next time . . .


4 comments:

Cheryll said...

Oohh how wonderful. I'm happy to have you beside me too! Merry Christmas :)

Carin said...

Ohhh what a great fabric !!

Noela said...

Hope you got lots done. Hugs......

Sue McPeak said...

OMy...what a special quilt! Who knew there were patterns for the famous Mario Brothers and Friends. Visiting from Friday Night With Friends...just a day late.