It's time for another Traveling Stash Box Giveaway! This time it's the Pass It On Box. Jill from Jill- Jill Via the Grapevine had won the box but was unable to participate so I had her send it to me. It arrived today. :) I opened it up to take pictures, but didn't take anything from the box as I didn't win it.
This box is packed full of goodies! Here are the larger pieces of fabric and a couple of smaller ones too . . .
These are the smaller cuts plus a couple of charm packs . . .
There are 10 books and 4 patterns inside . . .
These books make the box pretty heavy so it would be great if the person who gets this box replace some of the books with fabric or notions.
The box included just a few notions . . .
Since I didn't take anything from the box I'm not adding to it either. I packed everything back up in a new box (the old one was very worn). Here it is ready to travel to the next lucky person. Will it be you? ;)
Would you like this box to come for a visit to your house? Here's how . . .
1. Be an active blogger. Post about receiving the box and the giveaway quickly after receiving it.
2. There's a note in the box that logs where it's been. Please add your info and place the note back in the box.
3. There's a list of Rules and Guidelines in the box. Please read and follow these and return the list to the box.
4. You may take anything you like from the box. Just replace every item with comparable quilt shop quality items equal to the amount taken.
5. Ship the box to the next person soon after the giveaway ends.
6. Due to the amount of postage shipping is only within the USA.
Please leave a comment on this post telling me what the last thing you blogged about was. Comments will be open until midnight (pacific time) on Monday, October 22nd. I will email the winner and post on my blog on Tuesday, October 23rd. If you are a no-reply blogger please post your email in your comment or you will be disqualified.
LOTS OF LUCK TO YOU! :)
Until next time . . .