Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Night Sew-In Prep

Hello!  :)

I told you I'd be back!  ;)  I really need to get my butt in gear as I'm really behind in all my plans. I still have two quilts to make for Christmas gifts that I haven't started on yet. I do have the fabric and patterns so at least that's a start. I'm hoping to get started on one this weekend and the other next week. I don't really do well working on multiple projects at once but that's what I'm going to have to do with the two quilts I need to make. I'll explain and share more details with you later.

For now I'm starting another quilt. Yes I am crazy!!!  ;)  Months ago I fell in love with Moda's Dear Mr. Claus fabric line. It was love at first sight! Really! I love the vintage vibe and the colors! It's soooo me!!!  :)  I knew I just had to make a quilt with it. Then I saw Camille Roskelley's "Vintage Holiday" pattern. I instantly fell in love with it. The "Vintage Holiday" pattern with the Dear Mr. Claus fabric was a match made in heaven! I saved my money and finally got the fabric and pattern!  :)


Okay so the timing's not really great, but who cares. I have the pattern and fabric and Christmas will be here very soon so I'm getting started on it. Here's another view of all that vintage goodness!  :)


Yesterday I managed to sit down and get all the fabric cut for the quilt.


I'm so excited to get started on this and see how it comes out! I can hardly wait. This is what I'll be working on for tonight's Friday Night Sew-In.


Be sure to come back tomorrow to see how much I got done. I'm hoping I have a very productive night. What will you be working on tonight? I'd love to hear about it!  :)

Until next time . . .


1 comments:

Janet P said...

Good luck Cherise, in your latest challenge. You go for it!!