Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I finished it!

I actually sat down and finished the apron for my swap buddy today. I really like how it turned out! I hope she does too! I would love to show it to you but can't until after she sees it first... it's only fair.  :)  She emailed me this morning and told me mine's on it's way. I can't wait to see what she made for me! We were to do either a fall or Halloween apron. I told her to surprise me. I wonder what she decided on.... hummmmm?  Guess I'll have to be patient and wait until it gets here.

I've been told by many people that I'm a very patient person. I really don't think I am. I guess I can be very patient in certain situations.... in others I'm very impatient. I consider myself to be both patient and impatient all at the same time (if that's even possible!). :)

Since I can't show you the apron I completed I'll show you a runner I made before I started blogging. It's pretty simple...


I love pink! Can you tell? I really fell in love with the cherry fabric and the rest developed from there. This was only the second quilting project I worked on. Here's a little bit of the back...


Tomorrow I'll be working on some extras for two swaps I need to mail out this week. I'd love to start sewing the aprons I'm making for myself too, but that would probably be wishful thinking. I have a lot of stamp auctions on Ebay that end tomorrow so I will be quite busy with those. 

Thanks so much to all of you who leave me comments and follow me! It really brightens my day!  :)

Until next time...
Cherise  :) 

4 comments:

donna said...

Cherise I can not wait to see the apron you made. Your table runner is beautiful I love the fabric. The pinks and greens are perfect.
Hugs
donna

Wendy said...

Your table runner is beautiful, very lovely colours!

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Love the cherry fabric and you can never go wrong with pink. =)

Unknown said...

Very cute! I love table runners! I also wondered how you got a buddy swap? I would love to swap things with someone!