Monday, October 17, 2011

All Caught Up!

With the birdies that is!  :)  I still have many more projects to start... work on... and finish.  :)  But the birdies are done until the next one arrives on November 1st. I can't wait to see the last two. I'm so glad I decided to go ahead and join in on the Birdie Stitches Block of the Month quilt-a-long. If you haven't checked it out do so. They are so much fun! Okay... I know... you're dying to see the last three blocks I did huh?!!! Before I show you I want to let you know that the photos aren't the best... sorry!  :(

For the June block I decided to go with the design Kimberly (mybrownbagstudio) used. She adapted parts from the original design and added a few of her own. Here's my June block...


For the September block I kept the design as is but did add an apple.  :)


The last block I completed is a signature block for the back of the quilt. I took some elements from the original June block design and added my signature and the year. It's kind of hard to see it in the picture... sorry!  :(


I'm kind of sad that I'm all caught up. I will miss the birdies!  :(

Tomorrow I will work on some of my many other projects. I'm hoping I can knock at least one thing off my plate. Keep your fingers crossed that all goes well!  :)

Thanks for visiting! I love your comments!  :)

Until next time...
Cherise  :)


3 comments:

Karen said...

Your birdies are so totally adorable! What a work of art this quilt will be!

Amanda said...

These are gorgeous! They all look fantastic, you did a great job.

Wendy said...

Cherise you have done such a good job with these, they all look beautiful!