Wednesday, October 26, 2011

WINNERS are the Theme of the Day!!!

Yes today is the day! Who will win the Halloween & Thanksgiving quilt blocks???

 

I used the random number generator to choose the two winners for the two blocks and I have already emailed them.

The first winner is . . .

True Random Number Generator  3Powered by RANDOM.ORG
Anonymous said...
Follow your blog!! Super cute blocks. My fingers are crossed!!
aseeley60@yahoo.com


Anonymous I have emailed you. Please contact me with your choice of the Halloween or Thanksgiving block and your address, so I can send your block out to you.


The second winner . . . 



True Random Number Generator  8Powered by RANDOM.ORG


Denise said...
I'm a new follower! Just love the blocks.


Denise I have emailed you. You will receive the block that Anonymous doesn't choose. Please send me your address so I can send your block out to you.


Thank you all so much for participating in my first giveaway! It was lots of fun!  :)


Are you wondering why the title of this post is "WINNERS are the Theme of the Day!!!"?

It's because I was a winner too! Remember the Ghastlie Blog Hop I told you about? It started on Monday. I've been checking out all the fabulously Ghastlie projects and entering the daily contest, by commenting on the bloggers posts each day. Well . . . yesterday I commented on Annie's Musings blog, by the way she made some awesome Ghastlie projects, go check them out! Each day the blogger's of the day each choose one winner from their blogs, and send the name on to Madame Samm, the Ghastlie head mistress (hope she doesn't mind me calling her this!) Annie choose my name and forwarded it on. Madame Samm choose my name from the six she received! Can you believe it? I couldn't!!! I've entered many blog giveaways but have never won. This time I did!!! WoooooHoooo!!! What did I win??? The pink wheeled tote below, donated by Blue Fig . . .



Can you believe it??? I couldn't believe it!!! I still can't! And it's pink! My favorite color!!! WoooHooo!!!! Today is an awesome day!!!!

Thank you so much for sharing in my excitement!

Until next time . . .
Cherise  :)


5 comments:

Gill said...

Congratulations to the winners and congratulations to you!!!

Denise said...

Wow cant believe I won either! I sent you my address. That tote is really cute! Does it have lots of pockets? Cant have a tote without lots of pockets LOL.

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

Congrats to Denise and *anonymous*. :o)

Gayle said...

Congratulations to the winners. Lucky you.

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

I am thrilled for you!!! Whoop!!